Cover Photo: Getty Images
Royals vs Rangers Game Info
Kansas City Royals (19-38, 8-21 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (28-27, 18-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park — Arlington, TX
Royals vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+146) | TEX: (-168)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-134) | TEX: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 7% | TEX: 93%
Starting Pitcher: KC: Homer Bailey (4-5, 5.79 ERA) | TEX: Lance Lynn (6-4, 4.66 ERA)
Royals vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats
- Kansas City is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Kansas City's last 12 road games against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas' last eight home games.
- Texas is 11-5 straight up in their last 16 games.
Royals vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Royals-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Joey Gallo (+165) — With 16 home runs on the season, Gallo is leading the Rangers. Ten of Gallo's home runs have come at home too, including one Friday night against the Royals. In his two at-bats against Bailey, he has gotten a hit both times, with one being a home run.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.