Rockies vs Yankees Game Info
Colorado Rockies (46-52, 20-28 Away) vs. New York Yankees (64-33, 38-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rockies vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+174) | NYY: (-200)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-106) | NYY: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 17% | NYY: 83%
Probable Pitcher: COL: German Márquez (8-5, 5.12 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (5-4, 3.94 ERA)
Rockies vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five road games.
- Colorado is 2-13 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The Yankees are 12-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last 14 games.
- The Yankees are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
Rockies vs Yankees Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.45 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- German Márquez is 4-3 with a 3.33 ERA in 10 road starts this season. He has never faced the Yankees in his career.
- James Paxton is 1-2 with a 3.52 ERA in three career starts against Colorado.
Rockies vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rockies-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line / Total Runs Double: New York Yankees / Over 10.5 (+190) – It's been a high-scoring series so far, as the Yankees and Rockies have combined for 26 runs through the first two games. Today should be no different, as the league's second and fourth highest-scoring offenses square off in the Bronx. Rockies' starter German Márquez has been a very volatile pitcher as of late, surrendering 19 earned runs over his last 14 2/3 innings pitched. Given Marquez's recent struggles, the Yankees could light up the scoreboard and earn their sixth straight victory this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.