Rockies vs Rangers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Rockies vs Rangers Game Info
Colorado Rockies (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 2:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field – Arlington, TX
Rockies vs Rangers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: COL: (+124) | TEX: (-142)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-156) | TEX: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): COL: (16%) | TEX: (84%)
Probable Pitcher: COL: Kyle Freeland (3-11, 6.73 ERA) | TEX: Corey Kluber (2-3, 5.80 ERA)
World Series Odds: COL: (+14000) | TEX: (+5500)
Rockies vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Texas, 3-2, in Saturday's game.
- Colorado covered the spread (run line) in 45.1 percent of its games last season (No. 27 in MLB) and the covered the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- Texas covered the spread (run line) in 53.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Colorado hit the over in 50.6 percent of its games last season (T-No. 12 in MLB) and they failed to cover the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- Texas hit the over in 47.5 percent of its games last season (No. 22 in MLB).
Rockies vs Rangers Stats
- Colorado averaged 5.15 runs per game last season (No. 9 in MLB) and scored 3 runs last game.
- Texas averaged 5.00 runs per game last season (No. 12 in MLB) and scored 2 runs last game.
- Colorado surrendered 5.91 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Texas surrendered 5.42 runs per game last season (No. 25 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!