Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Phillies Game Info
Colorado Rockies (20-22, 11-11 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (24-19, 15-10 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Rockies vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+106) | PHI: (-122)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-180) | PHI: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 34% | PHI: 66%
Starting Pitcher: COL: Jon Gray (3-3, 4.25 ERA) | PHI: Cole Irvin (1-0, 1.29 ERA)
Rockies vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Colorado's last 12 games.
- Colorado is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Colorado is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in six of Philadelphia's last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 2-4 straight up in its last six home games.
Rockies vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Rockies-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Sixth Inning: Philadelphia Phillies (+106) – The Phillies are trotting out Cole Irvin, who posted a 1.29 ERA in his lone start this season. Irvin pitched seven innings, surrendering just one earned run and five hits against the Kansas City Royals in his MLB debut on Mother's Day. With an explosive offense, a solid starter, and home-field advantage, the Phillies could have a good shot at leading after the sixth inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.