Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Mets Game Info
Colorado Rockies (33-30, 15-18 Away) vs. New York Mets (31-33, 18-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Rockies vs Mets Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+144) | NYM: (-166)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-142) | NYM: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 48% | NYM: 52%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Jeff Hoffman (1-2, 7.29 ERA) | NYM: Noah Syndergaard (3-4, 4.83 ERA)
Rockies vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last seven games.
- Colorado is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The Mets are 5-6 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The Mets are 12-3 straight up in their last 15 home games.
Rockies vs Mets Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Noah Syndergaard has posted a 1-0 record with a 3.32 ERA in three career starts against the Rockies.
- Jeff Hoffman has posted a 1-0 record with a 7.62 ERA in four career appearances against the Mets.
Rockies vs Mets Prop Bet
All Rockies-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Noah Syndergaard - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+130) – While Syndergaard has the reputation as an elite strikeout pitcher, the truth is he has not maintained that level for a few years now. Thor is currently averaging less than a strikeout per inning in 2019, and has only reached seven Ks once in his last seven games. He has pitched better at home this year, but may struggle to go deep into the game against a Rockies lineup that is one of the best in the league.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!