Rockies vs Marlins Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Marlins Game Info
Colorado Rockies (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Location: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Rockies vs Marlins Betting Info & Starting Pitcher
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-160) | MIA: (+138)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+106) | MIA: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 7 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 76% | MIA: 24%
Starting Pitchers: COL: German Marquez | MIA: Trevor Richards
Rockies vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats
- The Rockies are 50-36 against the spread (ATS) in road games since 2018.
- The Rockies are 50-42 ATS following a win since 2018, and Colorado just defeated Miami, 6-3.
- The Marlins are 44-34 ATS as home underdogs since 2018.
- The under hit in 45 of Miami's 81 home matchups last season, with the Marlins going 32-45-4 against the over in 2018.
Rockies vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Rockies-Marlins prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 7 Innings Line: Colorado Rockies -0.5 (-116) – For this prop, Colorado just needs to have a lead after seven innings. The Marlins are projected to finish toward the bottom of the standings once again, according to their win total from FanDuel Sportsbook, and they certainly took a step in that direction with a loss on Opening Day. Not to mention, the Rockies were already up 6-1 by the time the 7th inning rolled around in Thursday's matchup with Colorado.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.