Rockies vs Dodgers Game Info
Colorado Rockies (13-13, 6-5 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (20-8, 9-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium — Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: ESPN+
Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+186) | LAD: (-215)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-112) | LAD: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): COL: (N/A) | LAD: (N/A)
World Series Odds: COL: (+4100) | LAD: (+380)
Rockies vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Rockies: Kyle Freeland (2-1, 2.56 ERA)
Dodgers: Dustin May (1-1, 3.00 ERA)
Rockies vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated Colorado yesterday, 5-1.
- Colorado is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five road games.
- The Dodgers are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Dodgers' last nine games.
Rockies vs Dodgers Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 4.92 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.57 runs per game this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.07 runs per game this season (No. 2 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!