Rockies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Colorado Rockies (44-44, 20-25 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (45-45, 19-22 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-138) | ARI: (+120)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+116) | ARI: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 81% | ARI: 19%
Probable Pitcher: COL: German Márquez (8-3, 4.38 ERA) | ARI: Alex Young (1-0, 1.23 ERA)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five road games.
- Colorado is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 5-1straight up in it last six home games.
- Colorado has lost five straight games and seven of its last 10.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.53 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- German Márquez a 3-4 record with a 4.42 ERA in in 14 career appearances (13 starts) against Arizona.
- Alex Young is making the second start of his career. In his only other start, the left-hander went five innings while giving up one earned run and striking out five.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Rockies-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Colorado Rockies (-140) — The Rockies will be looking to avoid a sweep at the hands of the Diamondbacks, a team they're currently battling for position with in the NL Wild Card race. On the mound for Colorado will be German Márquez, who has some pretty drastic home-road splits on the season (5.73 ERA/1.59 WHIP at Coors, 3.06 ERA/0.88 WHIP away). With those numbers, the Rockies could get an early lead in Arizona.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.