Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Cubs Game Info
Colorado Rockies (31-27, 13-15 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (32-26, 19-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field– Chicago, IL
Rockies vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+200) | CHC: (-235)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (+112) | CHC: -1.5 (-130)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 24% | CHC: 76%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Jeff Hoffman (1-1, 7.20 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (5-4, 3.09 ERA)
Rockies vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last seven games.
- Colorado is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Chicago's last 15 games.
- Chicago is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
Rockies vs Cubs Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.47 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.21 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Jeff Hoffman owns a 1-1 record and a 6.17 ERA in his career against the Cubs.
- Kyle Hendricks owns a 2-3 record and a 4.10 ERA in his career against the Rockies.
Rockies vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Rockies-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Chicago Cubs (-136) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this matchup could give the Cubs an early edge. While the Rockies are starting Jeff Hoffman (7.20 ERA in 2019), the Cubs are trotting out Kyle Hendricks (3.09 ERA in 2019). Based off both pitchers' previous performances this season, Chicago could jump out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.