Rockies vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
The Colorado Rockies will face the Pittsburgh Pirates in MLB action on Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Rockies vs Pirates Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (41-49) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (38-52)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-152) | PIT: (+128)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+126) | PIT: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Rockies vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rockies will give the ball to German Marquez (5-7) versus the Pirates and Jose Quintana (2-4).
Rockies vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (54.0%)
Rockies vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +128 underdog on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -152 favorite at home.
Rockies vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rockies. The Pirates are -152 to cover the spread, and the Rockies are +126.
Rockies vs Pirates Over/Under
- A total of 11 runs has been set for the Rockies-Pirates contest on July 15, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Rockies vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been favorites in 18 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Colorado has come away with a win five times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 43 of their 88 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 28 of the 74 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (37.8%).
- Pittsburgh has a 22-38 record (winning only 36.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 89 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-46-8).