Rockets vs Warriors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Rockets vs Warriors Game Info
Houston Rockets (34-20, 15-12 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (12-43, 7-19 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Rockets vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-460) | GSW: (+360)
Spread: HOU: -10 (-115) | GSW: +10 (-105)
Total: 234 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 84% | GSW: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+1700) | GSW: (+25000)
Rockets vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Houston is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five road games against Golden State.
- Golden State is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Golden State is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Rockets vs Warriors Stats
- Houston is averaging 118.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.5 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.3 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 114.7 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Houston defeated the Boston Celtics, 116-105, at home in their most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Golden State lost to the Phoenix Suns, 112-106, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Rockets vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Rockets-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Harden - Points: Over 32.5 (-116) – James Harden closed out his final seven games before the All-Star break with a nice run. The Rockets' star averaged 33.0 PPG during that span, and he eclipsed 32 points in five of those seven games. Facing a Golden State team that currently ranks as the seventh-worst scoring defense in the league, Harden could get off to a nice start in his first game back from the break.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.