Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockets vs Warriors Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 2-2
No. 4 Houston Rockets (53-29, 22-19 Away) vs. No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Rockets vs Warriors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+215) | GSW: (-270)
Spread: HOU: +6 (-110) | GSW: -6 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 49% | GSW: 51%
Series Price: HOU: (+205) | GSW: (-260)
Rockets vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 12-4 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games, dating back to the regular season.
- Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games against Golden State.
- Golden State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Golden State's last six games.
- Golden State is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games.
Rockets vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Rockets-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Double: Golden State Warriors / Over 219.5 Points (+175) – The Warriors averaged 118.2 points per game (PPG) at home this season, which is more than every other team in the NBA except for the Milwaukee Bucks. Houston has allowed an average of 114.7 PPG to the Warriors over the last three games of this series and the Warriors are averaging 118.4 PPG at home during the 2019 NBA Playoffs. With the Rockets averaging 115.7 PPG against the Warriors over the last three games, it could be another high-scoring contest that ends in a Warriors win on Wednesday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.