Rockets vs Trail Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Houston Rockets (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Rockets vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+270) | POR: (-335)
Spread: HOU: +7.5 (-110) | POR: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (12%) | POR: (88%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+7000) | POR: (+5500)
Rockets vs Trail Blazers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 37.8%
Rockets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Houston was 37-47 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the under in 50 of Houston's 84 games last season.
- Portland is 0-1 ATS this season.
- The total hit the under in Portland's lone game this season.
Rockets vs Trail Blazers Stats
- Houston averaged 116.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Houston surrendered 113.7 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 100.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 120.0 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!