Rockets vs Thunder Game 4 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 4
No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28, 20-16 Away) vs. No. 5 Oklahoma City Thunder (44-28, 23-14 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 24, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Rockets vs Thunder Spread and Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-144) | OKC: (+122)
Spread: HOU: -2.5 (-114) | OKC: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | OKC: (N/A)
Series Price: HOU: (-750) | OKC: (+490)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+950) | OKC: (+12000)
Rockets vs Thunder Expert Prediction and Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Thunder +3.0
Over/Under: Over 220.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Rockets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City defeated Houston, 119-107 in overtime, in Game 3.
- Houston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Oklahoma City's last 15 games against Houston.
Rockets vs Thunder Stats
- Houston is averaging 117.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.6 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.3 PPG this season (T-No. 20 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.