Rockets vs Mavericks Game Info
Houston Rockets (40-24) vs. Dallas Mavericks (40-27)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Rockets vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+102) | DAL: (-120)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-110) | DAL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (58%) | DAL: (42%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+1700) | DAL: (+3800)
Rockets vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Houston is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Dallas is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Dallas' last seven games.
Rockets vs Mavericks Stats
- Houston averaged 118.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston surrendered 114.4 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Dallas averaged 116.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas surrendered 110.3 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.