Rockets vs Lakers Game 5 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 5 (LAL leads 3-1)
No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Rockets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+220) | LAL: (-270)
Spread: HOU: +6.5 (-110) | LAL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (80%) | LAL: (20%)
Series Price: HOU: (+1600) | LAL: (-6000)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+5500) | LAL: (+210)
Rockets vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -6.5
Over/Under: Over 215
Updated NBA Playoff Bracket
Rockets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Houston in Game 4, 110-100.
- Houston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last seven games.
- The Lakers are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Lakers' last nine games.
Rockets vs Lakers Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 116.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.