Rockets vs Clippers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockets vs Clippers Game Info
Houston Rockets (50-28, 21-18 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (47-31, 25-13 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Rockets vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-128) | LAC: (+110)
Spread: HOU: -2 (-110) | LAC: +2 (-110)
Total: 229 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 62% | LAC: 38%
Rockets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Houston is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The Clippers are 4-0-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The Clippers are 8-3-0 ATS in their last 11 home games.
- The Clippers are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games.
Rockets vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Rockets-Clippers betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clint Capela Total Points: Over 16.5 (-110) – Capela is at his best when he's catching lobs near the hoop, and that could bother the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. Opponents have scored an average of 50.9 points per game (PPG) in the paint against the Clippers this season, which ranks No. 24 in the NBA. Capela has also averaged 18.5 PPG against the Clippers in two games against them this season.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.