Rockets vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 22)
By Larry Rupp
Rockets vs Bucks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Houston Rockets (10-21, 3-14 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (19-13, 10-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Rockets vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+350) | MIL: (-450)
Spread: HOU: +9 (-110) | MIL: -9 (-110)
Total: 223.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+50000) | MIL: (+700)
Rockets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (90.6%)
Rockets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Houston is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Houston's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
Rockets vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton — 21.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Jrue Holiday — 20.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Eric Gordon — 14.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- DeMarcus Cousins — 8.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Khris Middleton — 6.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Jae'Sean Tate — 5.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Jrue Holiday — 7.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Khris Middleton — 5.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Jae'Sean Tate — 3.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.