Bautista Agut vs Carreno Busta French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Men's Singles Third Round Info
No. 10 Roberto Bautista Agut vs. No. 17 Pablo Carreno Busta
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Start Time: 5 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Bautista Agut vs Carreno Busta Odds & Set Betting
All Bautista Agut-Carreno Busta betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Roberto Bautista Agut: (-126) | Pablo Carreno Busta: (+108)
To Win 1st Set: Roberto Bautista Agut: (-114) | Pablo Carreno Busta: (-106)
Set Betting: Roberto Bautista Agut: 3-0 (+390) | 3-1 (+390) | 3-2 (+430)
Set Betting: Pablo Carreno Busta: 3-0 (+450) | 3-1 (+450) | 3-2 (+450)
Bautista Agut vs Carreno Busta Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Bautista Agut in five sets
Bautista Agut vs Carreno Busta Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Roberto Bautista Agut defeated Attila Balazs in straight sets in the second round.
- Pablo Carreno Busta defeated Guido Pella in straight sets in the second round.
- Bautista Agut is 4-3 in seven all-time, head-to-head matches with Carreno Busta.
- Bautista Agut is 1-1 in two all-time, head-to-head matches on clay with Carreno Busta.
- Bautista Agut lost in the third round of the French Open in 2019.
- Bautista Agut has reached the fourth round of the French Open twice.
- Carreno Busta lost in the third round of the French Open in 2019.
- Carreno Busta reached the quarterfinals of the French Open in 2017.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.