Richmond vs Vanderbilt Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Richmond vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
Richmond Spiders (4-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium (Vanderbilt) — Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network (SECN)
Richmond vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICH: (-295) | VAN: (+240)
Spread: RICH: -6.5 (-110) | VAN: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICH: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RICH: (+5500) | VAN (+20000)
Richmond vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Richmond vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Richmond defeated Vanderbilt, 93-92 (OT), in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 14, 2019.
- Richmond and Vanderbilt are 2-2 in four all-time head-to-head matchups.
- Richmond is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Vanderbilt is 1-0-1 ATS this season.
- Richmond lost to West Virginia, 87-71, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Vanderbilt defeated MVSU, 69-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.