Richmond vs Dayton Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Tuesday schedule includes the Richmond Spiders facing the Dayton Flyers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Richmond vs Dayton Point Spread
Dayton is listed as an underdog by two points (-110 odds), and Richmond, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Richmond vs Dayton Over/Under
The Richmond-Dayton matchup on March 1 has been given an over/under of 133.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Richmond vs Dayton Moneyline
The Richmond vs Dayton moneyline has Richmond as a -132 favorite, while Dayton is a +110 underdog.
Richmond vs Dayton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Richmond win (54.1%)
Richmond vs Dayton Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Richmond is 14-15-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the Spiders are 11-9.
- Out of 29 Richmond games so far this season, 12 have gone over the total.
- Dayton has beaten the spread 16 times in 29 games.
- The Flyers' ATS record as 2-point underdogs or more is 5-3.
- Dayton has played 29 games this year, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
Richmond vs Dayton Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Richmond: (-132) | Dayton: (+110)
- Spread: Richmond: -2 (-110) | Dayton: +2 (-110)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!