Rice vs UTSA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Rice vs UTSA Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Rice Owls (2-3, 1-0 C-USA) vs. UTSA Roadrunners (6-0, 2-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
Rice vs UTSA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICE: (+710) | UTSA: (-1250)
Spread: RICE: +18.5 (-110) | UTSA: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICE: (N/A) | UTSA: (N/A)
Rice vs UTSA Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rice: (5.4%) | UTSA: (94.6%)
Rice vs UTSA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UTSA is 5-3 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- UTSA defeated Rice, 31-27, in their last meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rice's last five games against C-USA teams.
- The total has hit the under in six of UTSA's last eight games against Rice.
- Rice is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games this season.
- UTSA is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.