Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Rice Owls and UAB Blazers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rice vs UAB Point Spread
The Blazers are 23.5-point home favorites against the Owls. UAB is -110 to cover the spread, while Rice is -110 to cover as the 23.5-point underdog.
Rice vs UAB Over/Under
The over/under for the Rice vs UAB Week 8 college football matchup is set at 44.5, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Rice vs UAB Moneyline
The Owls vs Blazers moneyline has UAB as a -2500 favorite, while Rice is the +1040 underdog on the road.
Rice vs UAB Betting Trends
- UAB is 6-3 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- UAB defeated Rice, 21-16, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Rice is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against UAB.
- The total has hit the over in four of Rice's last six games.
- UAB is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of UAB's last five games.
Rice vs UAB Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICE: (+1040) | UAB: (-2500)
Spread: RICE: +23.5 (-110) | UAB: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICE: (N/A) | UAB: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.