Rice vs Arkansas Prediction, Spread, Odds, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
Rice vs Arkansas Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Rice Owls (0-0, 0-0 C-USA) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 4, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Razorback Stadium — Fayetteville, AR
Rice vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICE: (+760) | ARK: (-1400)
Spread: RICE: +19.5 (-110) | ARK: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICE: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Rice vs Arkansas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rice (5.4%) | Arkansas (94.6%)
Rice vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 35-29-3 all-time in 67 head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- Arkansas defeated Rice, 20-0, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 23, 1991.
- Rice is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Rice's last nine games.
- Arkansas is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Arkansas' last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.