URI vs Dayton Basketball Game Info
Rhode Island Rams (18-5, 10-1 A-10) vs. No. 6 Dayton Flyers (21-2, 10-0 A-10)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: University of Dayton Arena – Dayton, OH
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
URI vs Dayton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: URI: (+410) | DAY: (-560)
Spread: URI: +10 (-110) | DAY: -10 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: URI: 72% | DAY: 28%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: URI: (+9000) | DAY: (+2000)
URI vs Dayton Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rhode Island: 13.7%
URI vs Dayton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rhode Island defeated Dayton, 72-70, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 1, 2019.
- Rhode Island is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Dayton.
- Dayton is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games against Dayton.
- The total has hit the over in six of Dayton's last seven home games against Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island defeated George Washington, 82-51, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Dayton defeated Saint Louis, 71-65, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.