Redskins vs Packers Game Info
Washington Redskins (3-9, 2-4 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (9-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Redskins vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+560) | GB: (-750)
Spread: WAS: +13 (-115) | GB: -13 (-105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: 36% | GB: 64%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: WAS: (+200000) | GB: (+600)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: (+500000) | GB: (+1500)
Redskins vs Packers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the last six games when Washington has played the Packers in Green Bay.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five games played between Washington and Green Bay.
- Green Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games at home.
- Green Bay is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing at home against Washington.
Redskins vs Packers Stats
- Washington is averaging 14.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 24.1 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 21.2 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Washington defeated the Carolina Panthers, 29-21, at home in Week 13.
- Green Bay defeated the New York Giants, 31-13, on the road in Week 13.
Redskins vs Packers Prop Bet
All Redskins-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Quarter Touchdown: Yes (-260) – The Packers have been hard to beat at home this year with a 5-1 record at Lambeau Field, and a big reason why is their ability to put up points early on in those contests. Green Bay has found the end zone in the first quarter in all six of its 2019 home games. The Redskins haven't been nearly as dominant offensively early in games with rookie Dwayne Haskins under center, but they have conceded a first quarter touchdown in two of his three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.