Redskins vs Giants Game Info
Washington Redskins (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. New York Giants (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Redskins vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+126) | NYG: (-144)
Spread: WAS: +2.5 (+100) | NYG: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 42% | NYG: 58%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: (+19000) | NYG: (+7500)
Redskins vs Giants Betting Trends
- Washington is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
- The Giants are 2-4 ATS in their last six games.
- The Giants are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
Redskins vs Giants Stats
- Washington is averaging 21.0 points per game this season (tied for No. 19 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 31.3 PPG this season (tied for No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 21.0 PPG this season (tied for No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 31.3 PPG this season (tied for No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington lost to the Chicago Bears, 31-15, at home in Week 3.
- The Giants defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 32-31, on the road in Week 3.
Redskins vs Giants Prop Bet
All Redskins-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: New York Giants by 7 to 12 (+500) – The Giants' offense may have found new life with Daniel Jones under center, which bodes well for their upcoming matchup with the Redskins. New York has done a great job defending home-field advantage against Washington in recent seasons, sporting a 5-2 record in its last seven homes games against the Redskins. Additionally, four of those wins have come by 7 to 12 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.