Reds vs Pirates Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (60-68, 23-37 Away) vs Pittsburgh Pirates (54-75, 28-37 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Reds vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-132) | PIT: (+114)
Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+118) | PIT: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 9 – Over (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 79% | PIT: 21%
Probable Pitchers: CIN: Trevor Bauer (10-10, 4.06 ERA) | PIT: Dario Agrazal (2-3, 4.09 ERA)
Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last seven road games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Pirates Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.61 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Trevor Bauer is 2-0 with a 1.35 ERA in two career starts against the Pirates.
- Dario Agrazal is 0-1 with a 7.36 ERA in one career start against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Reds-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevor Bauer - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-152) – Trevor Bauer has continued his uneven season following his move to the National League, as he looks like an ace during one start and quite the opposite the next time around. Still, he remains a dominant strikeout pitcher with 30 Ks through 23 innings as a member of the Reds. He has notched 11 strikeouts twice in four of his starts with Cincinnati, so reaching the seven-strikeout plateau is definitely possible against the Pirates this afternoon.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.