Reds vs Pirates Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (60-67, 23-36 Away) vs Pittsburgh Pirates (53-75, 27-37 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Reds vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-108) | PIT: (-108)
Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+146) | PIT: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 73% | PIT: 27%
Probable Pitchers: CIN: Alex Wood (1-2, 5.92 ERA) | PIT: Trevor Williams (5-6, 5.65 ERA)
Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Cincinnati is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Pittsburgh's last eight games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-14 straight up in its last 19 games.
Reds vs Pirates Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Alex Wood is 3-2 with a 2.70 ERA in nine career appearances (eight starts) against the Pirates.
- Trevor Williams is 4-1 with a 3.38 ERA in 10 career appearances (seven starts) against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Reds-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Wood - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-166) – Alex Wood isn't exactly a great strikeout pitcher, with just 21 Ks in 24 1/3 innings pitched. He's also struggled in the strikeout department recently, failing to reach five Ks two of his last three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.