Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Pirates Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (1-4, 0-0 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (1-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Location: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Reds vs Pirates Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+106) | PIT: (-122)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-205) | PIT: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 8 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 44% | PIT: 56%
Starting Pitcher: CIN: Tyler Mahle | PIT: Jordan Lyles
Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats
- Cincinnati is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) through its first five games this season.
- The total has gone under in each of Cincinnati's five games this season.
- Pittsburgh is 1-3 ATS through its first four games this season.
- The total has gone over in two of Pittsburgh's four games this season.
Reds vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Reds-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Total Runs: Under 6.5 (+158) – The Cincinnati Reds and the Pittsburgh Pirates have both gotten off to slow starts this season. The Reds and Pirates have two combined wins through nine total games. However, neither club has given up many runs thus far. The Reds are tied for the fourth-fewest runs allowed in the MLB (17), and the Pirates have surrendered the third-fewest runs in the league with 14 through four games played.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.