Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Phillies Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (28-35, 13-20 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (37-27, 22-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Reds vs Phillies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+126) | PHI: (-144)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-172) | PHI: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 21% | PHI: 79%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Sonny Gray (2-5, 3.54 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (6-1, 4.63 ERA)
Reds vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Cincinnati's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Cincinnati.
- Philadelphia is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
Reds vs Phillies Stats
- Sonny Gray has never faced the Phillies in his career.
- Aaron Nola has a career 2.57 ERA and 2-1 record against the Reds.
- The Reds' offense is averaging 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 21 in the MLB).
- The Phillies' offense is averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
Reds vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Reds-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Philadelphia Phillies (-120) – The Phillies are averaging 8.27 hits per game on the year, while the Reds' bats are currently No. 26 in the MLB with 7.78 hits per contest this season. Cincinnati's offense has struggled lately too, averaging 5.67 hits per game over its last three contests and 7.51 hits per game on the road over the course of the 2019 season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.