Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Phillies Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (28-33, 13-18 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (35-27, 20-11 Home)
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Reds vs Phillies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+106) | PHI: (-122)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-180) | PHI: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 41% | PHI: 59%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Tyler Mahle (2-5, 4.26 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (5-5, 3.02 ERA)
Reds vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Cincinnati is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last six games against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Phillies Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.92 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Tyler Mahle has made one career start against Philadelphia, surrendering three runs through one inning (27.00 ERA).
- Zach Eflin has posted an 0-2 record with a 9.58 ERA against Cincinnati in two career starts.
Reds vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Reds-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Eflin Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-129) – Eflin has been great this season, posting a 3.02 ERA in 2019. He's also been solid in the strikeout department, fanning at least five hitters in three of his last five starts.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.