The Cincinnati Reds are among the MLB squads playing on Sunday, versus the Baltimore Orioles.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Reds vs Orioles Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (39-61) vs. Baltimore Orioles (51-50)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-122) | BAL: (+104)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+152) | BAL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Reds vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Reds will start Nick Lodolo (3-3) versus the Orioles and Austin Voth (1-1).
Reds vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (55.4%)
Reds vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +104 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a -122 favorite at home.
Reds vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-184 to cover), and Cincinnati is +152 to cover the runline.
Reds vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Reds-Orioles game on July 31 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Reds vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Reds have won in 10, or 47.6%, of the 21 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 7-5 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have gone over in 50 of their 96 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have won 47% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (39-44).
- Baltimore has a 32-38 record (winning 45.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 97 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-49-4).