Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Dodgers Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (5-9, 0-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (9-8, 6-4 Home)
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Reds vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+136) | LAD: (-156)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-156) | LAD: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 40% | LAD: 60%
Starting Pitcher: CIN: Luis Castillo (1-1, 0.92 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (0-0, --- ERA)
Reds vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Cincinnati is 6-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Cincinnati's 14 games this season.
- The Dodgers are 7-10 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Dodgers' 17 games this season.
Reds vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Reds-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luis Castillo Total Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-130) – Castillo has been filthy this season, and it shows in his 0.92 ERA through three starts, which includes 25 strikeouts in those starts. The Cincinnati Reds' starter has struck out at least eight batters in all three of his outings this season, which suggests he has a good shot at reaching this total Monday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.