Reds vs. Cubs Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (43-49, 19-28 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (51-44, 33-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Reds vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+114) | CHC: (-130)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-184) | CHC: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 46% | CHC: 54%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Sonny Gray (5-5, 3.42 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish
(2-4, 4.72 ERA)
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
Reds vs Cubs Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Sonny Gray has a 1-1 record with a 3.86 ERA in three career starts against the Cubs.
- Yu Darvish has a 2-0 record with a 3.48 ERA in five career starts against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Reds-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sonny Gray – Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+114) – Gray has been a solid source of strikeouts for the Reds all season. He has 112 strikeouts in just 97 1/3 innings pitched. He should be able to go over the total here, considering he's averaging 8.2 strikeouts per outing over his last five starts and is going up against a Cubs' offense that has the fourth most strikeouts in the National League (860).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.