Reds vs Cardinals Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (19-25, 11-14 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (19-18, 10-9 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Reds vs Cardinals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-112) | STL: (-102)
Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+144) | STL: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 8 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CIN: (10%) | STL: (90%)
World Series Odds: CIN: (+4600) | STL: (+3800)
Reds vs Cardinals Probable Pitchers
Reds: Luis Castillo (1-5, 3.95 ERA)
Cardinals: Adam Wainwright (4-0, 2.68 ERA)
Reds vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Cardinals
Over/Under: Over 8
Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Cincinnati lost to the Cubs yesterday, 8-5, in its most recent game.
- St. Louis split a doubleheader with Detroit yesterday, winning Game 1, 12-2, and losing Game 2, 6-3, in its most recent games.
- Cincinnati is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last six games against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Cardinals Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 3.84 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.45 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.81 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.