Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Brewers Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (36-39, 17-21 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (40-36, 22-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Reds vs Brewers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+104) | MIL: (-120)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-200) | MIL: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 46% | MIL: 54%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Luis Castillo (7-1, 2.26 ERA) | MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-8, 5.60 ERA)
Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Cincinnati's last 17 games.
- Cincinnati has won six games in a row, the longest current winning streak in the National League.
- Milwaukee has lost five straight games, and only has two wins in its last 10 contests.
Reds vs Brewers Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Luis Castillo has a 2-2 record with a 3.50 ERA in six career starts against the Brewers.
- Jhoulys Chacin has a 3-3 record with a 3.81 ERA in 11 career appearances (nine starts) against the Reds.
Reds vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Reds vs Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luis Castillo - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (-122) – Castillo is in the midst of a fantastic season, but hasn't been overly consistent when it comes to strikeouts. Castillo has failed to top six Ks in four of his last six starts. Additionally, in his last start against Milwaukee, he only registered two strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.