Reds vs Braves Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (51-58, 22-32 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (66-46, 32-24 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 4, 2019
Time: 1:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Reds vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+102) | ATL: (-114)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-190) | ATL: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 9 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 20% | ATL: 80%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Sonny Gray (6-6, 3.45 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (6-7, 3.38 ERA)
Reds vs Braves Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cincinnati's last eight games against an opponent in the NL East.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last eight home games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Reds vs Braves Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Sonny Gray is 0-2 with a 4.34 ERA in three career starts against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran is 3-4 with a 4.01 ERA in eight career starts against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Braves Prop Bet
All Reds-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sonny Gray - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-112) – Gray is having a strong first season with the Cincinnati Reds, as he goes into today's matchup with a 3.45 ERA and 1.13 WHIP. He has also racked up 130 strikeouts in 114 2/3 innings pitched and will be facing an Atlanta Braves team that is eighth in total strikeouts against right-handed pitchers (754). Gray had nine strikeouts against the Braves on April 23, and has notched at least six Ks in seven of his last eight starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.