Red Sox vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Max Staley
Red Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Boston Red Sox (3-4, 2-0 Away) vs. New York Yankees (4-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+158) | NYY: (-184)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-110) | NYY: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BOS: (5%) | NYY: (95%)
Red Sox vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Red Sox: Ryan Weber (0-1, 14.73 ERA)
Yankees: Jordan Montgomery (First Start of 2020)
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread (run line) in 42.9 percent of its games this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Boston has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- The Yankees have covered the spread (run line) in 60.0 percent of their games this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Yankees have hit the over in 60.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
Red Sox vs Yankees Stats
- Boston averages 5.14 runs per game this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Boston surrenders 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- The Yankees average 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Yankees surrender 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.