Red Sox vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 4
By Stephen Knox
Red Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Boston Red Sox (59-54, 27-29 Away) vs. New York Yankees (71-39, 42-18 Home)
Date: Sunday Aug. 4, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-112) | NYY: (-102)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-200) | NYY: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 77% | NYY: 23%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (7-4, 3.86 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (8-6, 5.19 ERA)
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Boston's last 10 games against the Yankees.
- Boston is 1-7 straight up on the road against the Yankees this season.
- The Yankees are 10-4 straight up against Boston this season.
- The Yankees are 5-4 straight up in their last nine games, though they've won four straight.
Red Sox vs Yankees Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.73 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.80 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- David Price is 16-14 with a 4.85 ERA in 42 career appearances against the Yankees.
- J.A. Happ 9-4 against the Red Sox in 23 career appearances with a 3.00 ERA.
Red Sox vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: J.D. Martinez (+145) – Martinez has been one of the few bright spots for the Red Sox in this series. He has a hit in every game and he homered on Friday. Martinez has also hit a home run against Happ.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.