Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs White Sox Game Info
Boston Red Sox (16-18, 8-11 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (14-17, 8-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-154) | CHW: (+134)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-104) | CHW: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 75% | CHW: 25%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Rick Porcello (2-3, 5.52 ERA) | CHW: Dylan Covey (0-1, 6.75 ERA)
Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of the White Sox's last 13 games against the Red Sox.
- The White Sox are 6-12 straight up in their last 18 home games against the Red Sox.
Red Sox vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Red Sox-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Sixth Inning: Boston Red Sox (-118) – The Red Sox have struggled this season, but they've quietly started to turn it around recently. Boston has won five of its last six games and the Red Sox just put 15 runs on the White Sox on Saturday. The White Sox are also starting Dylan Covey, who has a 6.75 ERA this season, which suggests the Red Sox could jump out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.