Red Sox vs Twins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 18
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Twins Game Info
Boston Red Sox (40-34, 23-17 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (47-24, 23-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Red Sox vs Twins Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-110) | MIN: (-104)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+136) | MIN: +1.5 (-160)
Total: 10 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 61% | MIN: 39%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (4-2, 3.52 ERA) | MIN: Michael Pineda (4-3, 5.04 ERA)
Red Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Minnesota's last 12 games.
- Minnesota is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 home games.
Red Sox vs Twins Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.87 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- David Price has a 10-4 record with a 2.62 ERA in 18 career appearances (17 starts) against Minnesota.
- Michael Pineda has a 5-5 record with a 4.23 ERA in 12 starts against Boston.
Red Sox vs Twins Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michael Pineda - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-118) – Pineda has not been a great source of strikeouts recently, failing to reach five strikeouts in three of his last four starts. He's averaging 4.0 strikeouts per game during that span, and is facing a Boston Red Sox lineup that averages 8.38 Ks per nine innings (No. 7 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.