Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Royals Game Info
Boston Red Sox (30-29, 16-17 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (19-40, 11-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-180) | KC: (+156)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-112) | KC: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 10 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 84% | KC: 16%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (5-3, 5.04 ERA) | KC: Glenn Sparkman (1-1, 4.21 ERA)
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kansas City's last seven games.
- Kansas City is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Red Sox vs Royals Stats
- In his lone start against Kansas City in 2018, Eduardo Rodriguez surrendered five earned runs in four innings pitched.
- Boston is No. 5 in MLB in hits per game (9.07).
- In his lone outing against Boston in 2018, Glenn Sparkman surrendered three earned runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched.
- Kansas City has scored an average of 4.34 runs per game in 2019, which ranks No. 21 in MLB.
Red Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eduardo Rodriguez Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-152) – Even though Rodriguez has gotten knocked around a bit this season with 5.04 ERA in 2019, he's done a great job of racking up strikeouts. Rodriguez has fanned at least six hitters in six of his last nine starts, and he's struck out at least five hitters in each start during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.