Red Sox vs Rays Game Info
Boston Red Sox (56-46, 32-21 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (57-47, 27-26 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+102) | TB: (-116)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-210) | TB: -1.5 (+178)
Total: 7.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 55% | TB: 45%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (7-3, 3.61 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (11-3 2.61 ERA)
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
- Boston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Tampa Bay is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
Red Sox vs Rays Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.69 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- David Price is 6-5 with a 3.16 ERA in 17 career appearances (16 starts) against Tampa Bay.
- Charlie Morton is 4-1 with a 4.13 ERA in six career starts against Boston.
Red Sox vs Rays Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-135) – With two pitchers at the top of their game, scoring could be hard to come by here. Charlie Morton owns a 2.61 ERA on the season, while David Price sports a 3.61 ERA, which suggests we could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.