Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Rays Game Info
Boston Red Sox (7-13, 4-10 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (14-6, 7-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+120) | TB: (-138)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-178) | TB: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 26% | TB: 74%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Rick Porcello (0-3, 11.12 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (2-0, 2.18 ERA)
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 4-16 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Boston is 1-6 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Tampa Bay is 14-5 ATS in its last 19 games.
- Tampa Bay is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 home games.
Red Sox vs Rays Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Tampa Bay Rays (+100) – The Tampa Bay Rays have started the year off as one of the MLB's hottest teams. Despite coming off a loss in Friday's game against the Red Sox, they face off against Rick Porcello, who owns a horrendous 11.12 ERA this season. Additionally, the Rays average 9.2 hits per game (No. 5 in the MLB), compared to Boston's 7.75 per game (No. 21 in the MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.