Red Sox vs Mets Game Info
Boston Red Sox (2-4, 1-0 Away) vs. New York Mets (3-3, 1-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
How to Watch: FOX
Red Sox vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+130) | NYM: (-150)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-146) | NYM: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BOS: (25%) | NYM: (75%)
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Martin Perez (0-1, 7.20 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (0-0, 1.50 ERA)
World Series Odds: BOS: (+4900) | NYM: (+2000)
Red Sox vs Mets Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- The Mets have covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of their games this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Boston has hit the over in 40.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- The Mets have hit the over in 33.3 percent of their games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Red Sox vs Mets Stats
- Boston has averaged 5.33 runs per game this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
- Boston has surrendered 6.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in MLB).
- The Mets have averaged 4.17 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- The Mets have surrendered 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.