Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Mariners Game Info
Boston Red Sox (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-136) | SEA: (+118)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+118) | SEA: -1.5 (-138)
Total: 8 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 69% | SEA: 31%
Starting Pitchers: BOS: Nathan Eovaldi | SEA: Yusei Kikuchi
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games dating back to last season.
- Boston is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games dating back to last season.
- Seattle beat Boston 12-4 yesterday.
- Seattle is 5-0 ATS in its last five games dating back to last season.
- Seattle is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games against Boston.
Red Sox vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Mariners betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.D. Martinez to Hit a Home Run (+250) – Martinez went 2-5 on Opening Day, so he's making good contact, and the power should come soon. Martinez hit 37 home runs last season, and he batted .444 against the Seattle Mariners in 2018. If Martinez continues making contact at this rate, he's a good bet to hit a bomb soon.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.