Red Sox vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, August 13
Red Sox vs Indians Game Info
Boston Red Sox (62-59, 32-27 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (72-47, 39-24 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Red Sox vs Indians Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-110) | CLE: (-104)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+154) | CLE: +1.5 (-184)
Total: 8 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 62% | CLE: 38%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (6-11, 4.41 ERA) | CLE: Mike Clevinger (7-2, 3.02 ERA)
Red Sox vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston's last seven games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five road games against Cleveland.
- Cleveland is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cleveland's last 10 games.
Red Sox vs Indians Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.73 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.66 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Chris Sale is 5-8 with a 4.80 ERA in 30 career appearances (19 starts) against Cleveland.
- Mike Clevinger is 0-1 with a 8.03 ERA in three career starts against Boston.
Red Sox vs Indians Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Rafael Devers (+350) — Rafael Devers has hit a total of 24 home runs this season. He has had success against right-handed pitchers, like Clevinger, hitting 18 home runs and a .603 slugging percentage (.467 against lefties). Devers has also hit well on the road, with 15 of his home runs coming away from Boston. In seven career at-bats against Clevinger, Devers has three hits, one home run and a 1.000 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.