Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Boston Red Sox (2-7, 2-7 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (4-4, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-132) | ARI: (+116)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+116) | ARI: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 76% | ARI: 24%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: David Price (0-1, 6.00 ERA) | ARI: Luke Weaver (0-0, 8.31 ERA)
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone over in seven of Boston's nine games this season.
- Arizona is 5-3 ATS this season.
- The total has gone over in seven of Arizona's eight games this season.
Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.D. Martinez to Hit a Home Run (+250) – The Red Sox have not gotten off to a good start this season, but Martinez has been one of the team's few bright spots. Through nine games this season, the Red Sox' slugger has three home runs and eight RBI while hitting .351. Martinez has only faced the Arizona Diamondbacks' starter, Luke Weaver, twice in his career, but he hit a home run in one of those two at-bats.