Red Sox vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
The Boston Red Sox versus the Chicago Cubs is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Red Sox vs Cubs Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (43-33) vs. Chicago Cubs (30-46)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Red Sox vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-136) | CHC: (+116)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+122) | CHC: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Red Sox vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Red Sox will give the ball to Rich Hill (4-4) versus the Cubs and Adrian Sampson.
Red Sox vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (55.3%)
Red Sox vs Cubs Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Cubs reveal Boston as the favorite (-136) and Chicago as the underdog (+116) despite being the home team.
Red Sox vs Cubs Spread
- The Red Sox are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Cubs. The Red Sox are +122 to cover the spread, while the Cubs are -146.
Red Sox vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Red Sox-Cubs on July 1, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Red Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 26, or 63.4%, of the 41 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Boston has a win-loss record of 16-11 when favored by -136 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 29 of their 74 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have gone 18-32 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36% of those games).
- Chicago has a 13-19 record (winning 40.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 76 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-35-4).